Monday, April 6, 2009

Find Your Dream Man On Line...Really


Have I mentioned I found my love on Match.com?

It is a real fairy tale story.

I had gone to a Christmas party at a friends house and her mom was single. We chatted a bit about boys and such and she mentioned that she was on Match.com. I was surprised and even more so once she told me that she had met some very interesting men from Match.

Hmmm. I went home that night with the intention of looking at boys online. At the time, the site wouldn't let you look without signing up. So I did. Checking out the profiles was great! It was so nice to see that there were still a lot of single me still out there. It can be so much more difficult to see that in daily life!

Match.com 7-day Free Trial

Looking at the profiles helped me think hard about what I was really looking for, what kind of a man I wanted in my life. I also took the time to check out the women's profiles to see what I was up against if someone were to search for a woman who fell into my category. That was enlightening! Do that for sure. Read a few profiles and it becomes sooo obvious what not to say!!!

The next night my girlfriends came over with wine and I took my laptop downstairs and we created my profile. By the way, "curvy" means curvier than the novice might think. So don't select "curvy" unless you are curvier.

I decided not to include a picture. I wouldn't recommend this at all for anyone, but hey, it worked for me. I was thinking that I could meet any guy in a bar who would love to do me, you know, we are girls, guys are always after us for that. I wanted a man who could READ about me and "get" me on some level other than the pic. Well, that was the philosophy, however faulty.

I searched the men for a couple I thought were worth chatting with and e-mailed.

Remember, I had only heard about it at a Christmas party. Our first date was in January. In February we were in London. We had our first Valentine together when we returned from London.

It's been three years and I love him something crazy. I think if you "match" on paper to begin with, if you meet and have chemistry, wham! It's a big deal.

When you meet at a bar or anywhere in real life, the process is reversed. You know if you have chemistry and have no idea if you have anything in common. On top of it, the chemistry causes the two of you to want to have things in common, to look for them, and maybe alter yourself just a bit to accommodate the desire to find "the one".

On-line dating is amazing. It gives you options previously unavailable. I found a true gem and one I cannot ever imagine having the opportunity to meet in daily life without an incredible amount of luck. On-line, you just search and find.

Now it's not quite that easy, but pretty close. There are lots of ins and out to the whole thing, but go on and try it now. I found a 7 day FREE trial and included it above in this post. You have nothing to lose. They even have a 6 month guarantee! On a relationship!

Wouldn't you just love to find your dream man by next week? Click the Match Free Trial above. Do it now.